Monday, June 2, 2008

Star-gazer

Against my better judgement I am going to give this blogging gig a go. I am a New Zealand born theoretical physicist currently living in Australia. If I say "we" I probably mean "we New Zealanders".

I'll rant about whatever comes to mind, but currently I am interested in learning more about policy responses to global warming and high oil prices. I'll also have a few words to say about nuclear issues.

The title comes from a Louis Macneice poem Star-Gazer which gives some feeling for why a person becomes a physicist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, and thanks for linking to The Strategist. I've linked to your blog.

I enjoyed reading your posts on nuclear power.

Michael Nielsen said...

Nice to see you blogging, Andrew!

Andrew D said...

Thank you both very much for your interest.